Your mouth is one of the most important parts of your body. That's why keeping your mouth healthy is important! For example, avoiding smoking and drinking alcohol will help a lot.
But if you're not careful with your teeth, brushing and flossing regularly, and visiting the dentist every six months for a cleaning, then you might develop some bad habits that can harm your oral health. You can also click here fore more information regarding general dentistry tips for healthy mouths.
Image Source: Google
10 General Dentistry Tips
1. Brush and floss your teeth twice a day.
2. Eat healthy foods that promote oral hygiene, such as fruits and vegetables.
3. Drink plenty of water to keep your mouth moist.
4. Avoid eating foods that contain hard or crunchy textures, which can irritate your tooth enamel.
5. Get regular dental check-ups to monitor the health of your teeth and gums.
6. Use a fluoride rinse daily to help prevent cavities and tooth decay.
7. Make sure to use a protective sealant on teeth after every filling or extraction so that bacteria cannot enter the wound and cause infection.
8. Avoid chewing on hard objects, such as ice chips and hard candy, which can damage your teeth' enamel and cause decay.
9. Use a mouthwash containing chlorhexidine gluconate (CHG) once per day to cleanse your mouth and kill oral bacteria
10. If you experience any problems with your teeth or gums, please see a dentist for an evaluation