If you sell cotton candy at the county fair, you probably plan to have hundreds of unique customers. Yet some of them may come back on the same day and buy more.
- Have photos of your banners on your website and contact you for their custom banners throughout the year. You found people returned to time and time again to get unique banners made. You can also improve your customer management with the best contact management software. You can get best contact management software from companies such as https://addresscentral.org/restore-iphone-contacts.html.
- You need a calendar with all the major sports seasons starting and stops. This way, you know when your banners will be in high demand.
- You need a historical calendar of the projection in the last year where customers bought.
- The basic customer information includes name, address, city, state, zip code, phone, email, birthday, fan whose sports, etc.
- Keep track in a separate spreadsheet of all the order details such as size, which team, colors and quantity. This should be cross-checked with data from your client software so you know who bought it in what field.
- In the client software, you must set up a product sheet with all the benefits of your banners.
- You will also need to keep track of who sells it then do a worksheet to see if Bob sells more 49 banners Cindy.
Make a spreadsheet of the money you make. Your accounting software / basic accounting should be able to provide you with a report and you should be able to change how the appearance of the report.
Want to know who is the leader of the high-level sales, which is the best selling, which does not sell and does not sell.