Every once in a while, you have got to treat yourself to be great, you understand? You work hard, you set up with other people’s needs, wants, and desires. Well, now it is time to have a rest and give yourself small chocolate.
All these chocolate goody bars and other goodies are certainly an indulgence. A sweet loaf of vanilla, chocolate, and peanut butter. You will love the crispy chocolate, floating above a cloud of vanilla frosting, sitting along with heavy rich fudge cake. Mmm …
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 13x9x2-inch skillet; place aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together brownie mix, cooking eggs, oil, and water until well blended. Spread mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake for 28 to half an hour or until a wooden toothpick inserted 2-inches from the side of the pan comes out clean. Cool completely in a pan on a wire rack.
- Coated with icing. Sprinkles with groundnuts. Cover; cold in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, put rice in a medium bowl. In a small saucepan, combine peanut butter and chocolate chips. Heat and stir over moderate heat till chocolate is dissolved. Flow over grain. Mix to coat smoothly. Spread mix over sandpaper coating.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator until chocolate coating is set. Cut into bars. Keep covered and keep in the fridge.
Your chocolate goody bars are ready to taste.